March 15, 2020
2nd Floor Room 6
Larned, KS 67550
Personal Property Renditions Due
Sunday, March 15, 2020
This is a friendly reminder, the Pawnee County Appraiser’s Office will be mailing the Personal Property Renditions (Property Worksheets) the first week of January 2020.
Kansas law states that every person who owns or holds tangible personal property subject to taxation must list that property with the County Appraiser of the county where such property is located on January 1st.
Types of Personal Property that should be listed:
• Flatbed and enclosed trailers
• Horse and stock trailers
• ATV’s, golf carts, mopeds, off road motorcycles, snowmobiles, race cars
• Camping trailers not registered as recreational vehicles
• Non-highway motor vehicles
• Non-commercial trucks whose tag weight is 16,000 or higher
• Manufactured homes
• Tiny Home Trailers
• Commercial Machinery and Equipment acquired prior to June 30, 2006
The completed renditions must be returned to the Pawnee County Appraiser’s Office no later than March 15, 2020 to avoid filing penalties.