The older bridge, known as the Township Line Bridge, is a 1916 Filled Spandrel Single Narrow Arch Bridge which was placed on the historical registry on July 2nd, 1985 and is one of seven such bridges left in the state. The new bridge was on the 80/20 Off System Bridge Program. Federal Funding taking care of 80% of cost and Pawnee County responsible for approximately 20% of the cost of the project. Crews will still be working in the area seeding and mulching the shoulders and ditches in order to prevent erosion. Hats off to the Pawnee County Road & Bridge Crew for a job well done!